Amazon Sales Co-Ordinator Job at Festive Lights
Festive Lights Ltd is an award winning online supplier of home, garden and seasonal lighting selling to both individual consumers and businesses alike. Established 18 years ago, they have enjoyed a sustained period of strong growth and are now looking for a Sales Channel Specialist to work on our Amazon seller account in the UK.
You will be responsible for managing and optimising existing products and uploading new products, whilst maximising revenue on Amazon UK. This represents an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team and encourages career progression.
- Ensuring all products and promotions are listed and optimised to the highest standards.
- Managing all products and customer service across the Amazon platform.
- Utilising Amazon FBA to increase exposure and product sales volume.
- Leading early stages of progression into Amazon Europe.
- Increase listing ranks and search results to drive traffic and sales.
- Identifying problems and liaise with other staff/departments.
- Research to foresee noticeable trends to stay ahead of the current market.
- Research and respond to competitor pricing, promotions, products, activity, etc.
- Liaise with buying team with sales feedback, product recommendations, restocking.
- Developing strategies for clearance or excess stock.
- Monitor ratings, customer feedback, interaction, etc.
- Experience of working on a large account.
- Ability to create effective Amazon listings.
- Excellent written communication skills, including a strong command of the English language.
- Knowledge of Amazon product ranking factors.
- High attention to detail to ensure accurate listings.
- Interpret sales and traffic reports.
- Proficient computer & communication skills.
- Committed to seasonal overtime when needed.
- Experience of using CMS (content management systems).
- Ability to question and make observations.
- The role will suit someone who is naturally sales driven.
- Fluency in another European language.
- Good knowledge of Amazon EU.
What We Offer
A great place to work with a friendly open plan office located just off the M6 motorway. Competitive salaries are offered plus: Pension scheme, Sales commission scheme, flexible working hours, cycle to work scheme, training courses, staff discounts, free onsite parking and more.
Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
Email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com. Make sure you send us correspondence in Word-compatible format or PDF. Alternatively print them out and post to: Recruitment Festive Lights Ltd Preston Road Charnock Richard Chorley Lancashire PR7 5HH